Terms and Conditions
When ordering at megachems, you agree with the following Terms and Conditions. You are strongly advised to read the following statements before purchasing any
products from our site.
1. You must be over 18 years old to use this website.
2. It is not the intention of this site to promote, condone or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
3. Megachems is not created for the support, by any means of possible illegal chemical use.
4. Megachems is not responsible for the actions of individuals or groups when they purchase and possess any products from the site.
5. Megachems holds no responsibility for customers who violate the country of their residence.
6. You agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of the compounds and the way in which they are intended to be utilised, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could cause damage or increased risk or harm of any kind to any persons or property.
7. You are agreeing to indemnify Megachems against prosecution and accepting responsibility for all ordered products as the importer.
8. We recommend that all customers understand the laws of the country of their residence, before they make a purchase from our site.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any given time and we are not under obligation to notify you for such changes.
Our customer’s privacy and account security is of the highest priority at Megachems. We are committed to ensuring that all our customer’s details and personal information is kept highly confidential at all times, at no time is any information shared with any persons outside of our company or any other authority body. We perform routine checks on a daily basis to ensure our safeguarding systems and software are running at their full potential to maintain the highest security at any given time, So all customers can have complete peace of mind purchasing from us.
All our products are produced by long-established professional labs with very good history of quality control. We maintain a minimum requirement of chemical purity of at least 98% and we regularly rotate fresh batches of chemicals with oxidation or degradation tendencies. We would never list a chemical in which we are not confident enough to use in our own research!